Here we are, just enjoying our popsicles. Every single day I give them a choice of either red, orange or purple and every day they each choose the very same one-Danny=red, Dylan=orange, and Andrew=purple. I unwrap the popsicles and they promptly run over to their "clubhouse" to sit and eat them. It really started out as just a "house" (as in, "hey, look at your cool new house!",) then it became the "clubhouse" (as in, "wow, I love your clubhouse!") and recently (according to Danny) it has become "Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse". It all started with Nicole & Will getting the boys these cute Mickey Mouse chairs/umbrella set for their birthday.(which we love!!!) Then once they could recognize Mickey Mouse, we decided to show them Mickey's Clubhouse OnDemand. They don't like the show, just the theme song, which admittedly, we have watched over and over again some days. So now we eat our popsicles in Mickey's Clubhouse and if we're lucky, Danny attempts to sing the theme song.