Was it Danny? That little man can climb!
Was it Andrew? Wouldn't surprise anyone, it seems like he is always the first to stir things up?
Was it Dylan? Long legs make it easy to get in and out of things!
Well you are correct if you guessed..........................................
DYLAN!!
And that is not all Dylan is up to these days! Two weeks ago he came over to me in the morning, handed me some spider man underwear, and said, "I wear big boy underwear Mom!" I was definitely taken by surprise! We have a little potty that sat in the corner of our playroom that I have been trying to introduce by having the boys look at it, sit on it occasionally with their diapers on, etc. But I was definitely not offically potty training yet. I thought I would wait until either the dead of winter when we weren't really going too many places and we could walk around without diapers around the house, or even the spring time, closer to their 3rd birthday. So although surprised at Dylan's request, I was not about to shoot him down. Let's try it! That day he had quite a few accidents, but a few sucesses as well. In the last two weeks, he has gotten better and better!!! He is so amazing! He only likes this one particular red potty, (baby bjorn potty chair!) so we carry it with us everywhere. We are so proud of him!
So in combination with this new potty-training, AND climbing out of his crib, guess who will be getting a new big-boy bed VERY soon?!!! He will be the first to ditch the crib! Such a big boy!
Dylan showing off his spider-man underwear!
P.S. The Andrew and Danny could care less that Dylan is wearing underwear and going the bathroom on the red potty.