Friday, May 28, 2010

3-year old doctor visit!

Our 3-year old checkup was a much different experience then our previous well-visits. Now, we got measured by standing up against the wall. Instead of sitting on the infant/baby scale, we got to stand on a big boy one to get weighed. We also got our blood pressure taken and even an eye exam! We are such big boys!
The doctor said everyone is doing great!

Danny: Weight= 30 lbs 12.8 oz and Height= 3'1"
Andrew: Weight= 31 lbs 11.2oz and Height= 3'2"
Dylan: Weight= 38 lbs 6.4oz and Height= 3'4"

I had to split up the appointments this year because we are seeing a new doctor within the practice and she will only do 2 at a time, not 3. So I took Danny and Andrew together one day, and Dylan another day. I only have pictures of Dylan because the appointment with the other two was a little more hectic.