Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting ready for our school Halloween party!

We've been busy getting ready for our first school Halloween party and parade!

I volunteered to bring in cookies for the party--so the boys and I have been busy decorating these spooky witch cookies. The boys enjoyed making them and hopefully they will be a hit --especially since my guys like all the decorations--chocolate bar, m&ms, candy corn and icing!






The boys wanted to give their great teachers a treat too---so I decided to do a fun craft with the boys that would be nice but inexpensive. I went to the farm and cut some zinnias--and got 40 for $2!! Then we cleaned out some cans after we used up some peas, baked beans and pears. We cut contruction paper to fit the cans and decorated them with stickers. Check out the finished product--super cute and all three cost just $2 for the flowers!







Made some treat bags for the boys to bring in to their classmates. Danny's had a halloween lolipop in it, Andrew's had a ducky (thought everyone might appreciate a non-candy treat and we love love these ducks), and Dylan's had some Halloween pretzels. At the party there will be a chance for all the kids to drop their treats into pumpkins to take home.




READY FOR THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!