Since I've started the boys on oatmeal, veggies and rice cereal, I have been feeding them in their bouncer chairs. Dylan is now so big, that his feet hang over the bottom of the chair and he is reclined so far back because he weighs so much! He is very close to sitting up by himself and was pulling himself up in the bouncer--he just wasn't comfortable eating in there. Next I tried feeding him in his Bumbo chair, which works well, but I figured it was now time to invest in a highchair for him. I always thought it was "older" babies who went in highchairs, it was so hard for me to believe one of the boys needed one already! They are getting so big!
Here are some pictures of him in his new highchair for his first meal of the day--oatmeal.
"I love my new highchair! I am such a big boy!"

"This is sooo much better then my bouncer!"

"It even comes with a fun removable toy so I can play while Mommy gets my food ready!"

"Here I go eating my first meal in my big boy highchair!"

"This is GREAT!"