Sunday, October 7, 2007

Jumperoo time!

It is trouble when I go into Babies R Us! I always go in for one thing and end up coming out with a million new things for the boys! I didn't go in with the intention of purchasing a jumperoo, but I saw it and I couldn't resist! It's so cute--it plays rainforest music (with lots of monkey and elephant sounds!) and has lots of toys to play with. Plus I feel that it's more safe then the ones that hang on the door because it's stationary---and I don't think that with Dylan "jumperooing" I would want him on the doorway!! I am so excited to have another fun toy for the boys to play in.

Here's Danny! Even at the lowest setting to the floor, he is still just a little too short to really jump on his own. But he does enjoy sitting in it and having someone else jump him up and down! He loves to look up at the "leaves" and the animals hanging from the side bars.


Here's Dylan! He absolutely LOVES this! He giggles when the elephant roars and loves to just bounce up and down! Look at his cute little legs go!


Jump Dylan jump!


Andrew really likes the jumperoo too. He loves to look and examine all the toys before he gets going. He has to know that they are all there before he gets started.


Go Drew!