Monday, November 26, 2007

We're moved in!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boys & I moved into our new house on Sunday! After months of planning we're finally here! I set up the living room to be the "play room" so the boys could have their own room with all their things--it's absolutely perfect!

Here's a self-timer picture of the boys in their playroom about 5 minutes after my parents pulled away....


The boys love their new house!


Ryan and I are getting used to the house! We love that there is more then one bathroom!!! There are, however, a few quirky things that we just have to laugh at!
For example, take a look at the master bathroom sink. In the far right corner there is a sprayer! For washing hair in the sink??? For washing dirty dishes upstairs???


We got a kick out of the dining room chandelier--love the scrunchy! In case you need to tie back your hair at the dining room table???


Built-in blender right on top of the kitchen counter! Well--the bottom parts are built in but there is no blender-pitcher part to go with it! Who knew I could google "NuTone" and actually see pictures of the blender put together? Must have been great for some quick margaritas!

All in all we love the house and can't wait to have everyone over to see it and to hang out with the boys!