Saturday, March 22, 2008

Don't turn your back on Andrew!

This morning we put Andrew on the rug to play with his toys as Ryan & I finished feeding Dylan & Danny their morning bottles. Next thing we know, we can't find him! But wait....there he was....UNDER the exersaucer!

Silly man, you play in it, not under it! But boy what a fun hiding spot!

Then later in the day we left the gate open into the foyer and he made a bee-line for the unchartered territory! Good thing we saw him the whole way...we are going to have to be careful now to make sure the gate is always shut!

"Look! I'm not in the playroom anymore!"

But the big news today was that while I was on the other side of the rug playing with Dylan & Danny, I looked over and Andrew had pulled himself up to play with his learning table! It was the first time that he pulled himself up to stand by himself!
The only problem is that he doesn't know how to get down....he sometimes just lets go and is not too steady on his own yet! Another thing to be careful about!