Saturday, March 8, 2008

First trip to the food store!

What do you do when the boys finish (read: guzzle down!) their 3pm bottles in 25 minutes (that's all 3 of them!)??? Ryan & I looked at each other and said, "Why not take them to the food store?" We had to get some more Yo-baby yogurt anyway, so it was the perfect opportunity. (Torrential rain had stopped by this point!) We loaded the boys into the car and off we went. We put Drew & Danny in the double Jeep umbrella stroller and Dylan in the shopping cart. We didn't need a lot of food, so we were out of there within 20 minutes or so, but the boys did great. They just kept looking around at all the people and lights and products.
Dylan rides in the cart

Danny & Drew ride in the stroller next to the cart (boy did we get a lot of stares!)

Ryan & the boys in the toilet paper isle (the only isle I could find that didn't have anyone in it, so I could do a little photoshoot!)

The boys and I

Andrew helps bag the groceries