Saturday, March 29, 2008

How we spent our Saturday...

In the morning, we helped Daddy open his birthday presents. While he loved the presents, the boys LOVED the paper and other wrapping materials.

Dylan & Danny laughing with some bubble wrap


After their morning naps, I brought the boys down to the basement bathroom (which is carpeted) to sit in some steam. They all still have coughs and I thought this might make them feel a little better.
Here are the boys playing in the steamy bathroom!


Later in the afternoon (should have been after their afternoon naps, however Dylan & Drew decided not to take naps...more on that later...) I took the boys out for a wagon ride. It was a sunny day, but cold, so we still had to bundle up despite it being warm in the sun. The boys love playing "train" in their wagon.
Choo-Choo!!


Somehow on the walk, Drew managed to fall asleep in the wagon. I have no idea how, but he was OUT. It does not look comfortable at all, but he was fully reclined in the wagon. (Don't worry, I had my eye on him the entire time he was asleep so he couldn't fall out--plus I was only going 1 mile an hour) I think he enjoyed the sunshine!


But the big news of the day...Danny crawled forward! He has been going backwards the last 2 weeks and today he took a few tentative crawls forward. Yeah!! Go Danny! I think it will still be some time before he's zipping across the room like Andrew, but he's now on his way! Now for Dylan....
*Our crawler Danny*