Monday, September 3, 2007

Danny's got a cold!

Not sure if it's a reaction to the shots last Thursday, or if he picked up a little virus, but Danny is sick! I noticed it in the early evening on Friday night, and when he woke up on Saturday morning, he was feeling pretty bad! His nose was all stuffy and he was sneezing like crazy. Thankfully it was only clear mucus in his nose when it was running. Today (Sunday) he seems a little better, but his appetite is still a little off--but I know it's hard for him to suck down his bottle when his nose is so stuffy.
I knew that sooner or later one of the boys would get sick and catch something--but this is my first experience with one of the boys being sick. I have been so sad for Danny--it breaks my heart to see my little man stuffy and sneezing and just generally miserable--not his happy self at all. I guess this new "parenting" instinct is kicking in again and you just want to protect your kids from everything--including germs and getting sick. (I know,that's not possible or realistic, but it's the first time I've felt so protective of him!)So I'm keeping a close watch on my guy and hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.

Danny doesn't feel well---so sad!


Aaaa-choo!