One of my best friends from Villanova came to visit today! She works for Tiffany and they are sending her to Japan & Hawaii for to audit some shops, so I was so happy to see her before she is halfway around the world! The boys were very excited to meet Stacy "on the outside"---last October Stacy and her husband Kevin came out to California to visit us and I was newly pregnant (didn't even know triplets at that time!). So "officially" she had met the boys before, this was just the first time she could actually SEE them!! We had a great time this afternoon catching up and hanging out with some cute little men!
This website will help keep all our family and friends up-to-date on news at the Carter house! We are glad you are sharing this adventure with us!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Stacy visits!
One of my best friends from Villanova came to visit today! She works for Tiffany and they are sending her to Japan & Hawaii for to audit some shops, so I was so happy to see her before she is halfway around the world! The boys were very excited to meet Stacy "on the outside"---last October Stacy and her husband Kevin came out to California to visit us and I was newly pregnant (didn't even know triplets at that time!). So "officially" she had met the boys before, this was just the first time she could actually SEE them!! We had a great time this afternoon catching up and hanging out with some cute little men!